Sarai’s back from her trip! She returned to the studio and is hard at work on some fun blog posts for y’all. I brought in some pretty irises from my yard to welcome her back. I love having flowers around! Sarai took a break and snapped this silly photo of me at the computer:
I’m planning on spending some time in my garden this weekend as well as working on my final garment for the palette challenge. Do you have any plans for the long weekend (it’s Memorial Day weekend in the U.S.)? Anyone finished with their palette challenge or close to it?
Here are some links for you:
- Tilly has a great post on cutting out the right size pattern
- This tutorial uses paint cans as organization – perfect for a sewing studio
- Both Sarai and I garden quite a bit and this gardener’s apron is a great way to bring some crafting into the garden
- Add some pretty embroidery to your garment with this tutorial
- Search the Met and find some amazing garments in their collections (try designers such as Elsa Schiaparelli and Christian Dior)
Have a wonderful weekend!