I just wanted to share a few shots I snapped during our photo shoot this week.
I can’t wait to show you the new patterns that we shot (the silver polka dot dress is not one of them, by the way… that’s a Peony). We’re on track to release them in just a few weeks, so stay tuned! I’m pretty sure you guys will love them.
Here are some fun links from Casey for you to check out. Have a great weekend!
- Following this week’s inspiration post on beading, Threads Magazine shows how to make beaded buttons.
- Feast your eyes on these mod fashions from the 1960s by Louis Feraud.
- The magic of pressing with vinegar and a paper bag explained.
- A tutorial for making your own tailor’s ham or sausage (useful tools for every pressing station).
- Gorgeous inspiration from a 1952 edition of Modes et Travaux.
- A post I’m sure many could use at various times: tips on decluttering your closet.
- Want to add a little flair to a full skirt hem? Try horsehair braid for some bounce!
- DIY textile inspiration: a slideshow of ideas and how-to’s at Martha Stewart.
- This looks like a yummy way to savor the last summer flavors before autumn starts!
- How neat is this transparent clutch (with accompanying tutorial)?